Thursday, March 17, 2011


"You should write a Blog."
Ouf. Really? Who would read it?
"You have a lot to say."
Not today, apparently.
One thing comes to mind, however- not enough time! That sentiment came to me as I was uploading a photo of Hunter, yes, HST, Hunter S. Thompson-that Hunter.
Why Hunter? Perfect case in point.
Not his dying, but the fact that the day I met him, I did not seem to have the time to converse, beyond the 5 minute exchange we had. Unfortunate, for he passed not long after.

Not enough time to adequately pad my web presence- yes, to get one over on #teamsheen ( ;D , man's gotta sleep sometime, 'cept of course, Mr. Sheen )
Something about spending years sick, disabled, in the grips of mortality, that causes one to feel as though lost time needs to be made up. And it does.
I won't say 'never enough time', it is what it is- a get what you get, pay as you go kind of world.
But damn, I want more time in the day.
I want more time in the night.
I never want to sleep again...;D

"Sleep, those little slices of death, how I loathe them."-Edgar Allen Poe

No comments: